IOB Net Banking: IOB Stands for Indian Overseas Bank, which is a Major Public Bank whose headquarters are located in Chennai. It has more than 3690 branches in India, apart from which more than 1140 branches are located in Tamil Nadu. The Bank has more than 3300 ATMs across the country. Also, IOB has 8 Branches in different countries of the world.IOB Branches are also located in countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok.Besides these, other representative branches of the bank are located in Dubai, Guangzhou, and Vietnam. IOB Net Banking provides facilities useful in each and every sector.
IOB Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Provides a wide range of Internet Banking Services for the ease of customers to do faster transactions. After Demonetisation, the use of Internet Banking is Increased to a great Extent. Using Internet Banking, one can perform various activities at their convenient time. One doesn’t need to stand in the big queue at a bank to perform various activities. Using IOB Net Banking, you can transfer money, pay various utility bills, check account balance, request a cheque book, etc.
IOB Net Banking Advantages for Personal Banking
IOB Net Banking provides a wide range of services.
List of Net Banking Services provided by Indian Overseas Bank is as Follows:
1. You can pay various Utility Bills online using IOB Net Banking.
2. You can Transfer Funds to any IOB Account or Non – IOB accounts using IOB Net Banking.
3. You can pay your Taxes online using IOB Net Banking.
4. You can Recharge your DTH or Prepaid Mobile using Net Banking.
5. You can also pay Broadband/Landline Bills online using IOB Net Banking.
6. You can Donate Funds to any Organization or Charitable Trust Using IOB Net Banking.
7. You can Pay your Insurance Plans online using IOB Net Banking.
8. You can make payments of certain Loans by IOB Net Banking.
9. IOB Net Banking provides a safe and secure environment which protects you from all the phishing attacks.
Watch the video below to know in detail about the various services by IOB Net Banking.
IOB Net Banking Advantages for Corporate Banking
1. Corporate Banking Services can be acquired by the Main Owner of Partnership Firms.
2. The Limited Companies can also get benefits of Corporate Banking.
3. In Corporate Banking, you have the feature to add user accounts in Corporate Account.
4. You also get the facility to add users in the Corporate Banking Account.
5. Using IOB Net Banking, You can pay both Direct and Indirect Taxes Online.
6. You also get the facility to Transfer money at multi levels in your company.
7. Similarly, as Personal Banking, Transfer Funds Online to any Individual using NEFT or Inter Bank Transfer Facility.
8. Update Status of the Aadhar Card Online using IOB Net Banking.
IOB Net Banking Registration Steps
Here we will provide you all the essential steps to register for IOB Net Banking.
1. You need to visit the link of IOB Net Banking. Visit the link https://www.iobnet.co.in.
After visiting this link read all the important details provided on the page and then click on continue.
2. After clicking continue, you will be directed to the main page. On this page, you can observe the register link given below the Individual Login.
Click on that Link.
Apart from this link, if you want to register for corporate, click the ‘register’ link given below corporate login.
3. After clicking on register, you will be redirected to Individual Registration Page. Fill all the mandatory fields in the registration form. Finally, Click on Submit and then take print of that form. Note down your User ID and Password which will be useful to you for further purposes.
4. Carry the Form to the Branch of IOB in which you have your account. Submit it to the Bank Representative.
5. Now, you have completed the registration process. All of your details will be processed in a short period of time and your IOB Net Banking Account will be activated. Now you can Enjoy all the IOB Netbanking Services Seamlessly.
Another way to register for IOB Net Banking
– The second way is to simply visit the IOB Bank Branch in which you have the account. Collect the form, fill all essential details and submit to the Bank.
– Within few couple of days, you will receive IOB Net Banking Credentials at your Registered E-mail Address.
To login to your IOB Net Banking, Visit this link.
IOB Net Banking FAQs
What is an E-Token? How to register for it?
E-Token is basically a small drive like a disk which contains a digital signature and it is sent to the user. This Procedure is involved in order to provide better security to the user. E-Tokens are currently available for corporate accounts only. Steps to register for E-Token are as follows:
1. Visit IOB Net Banking Site-> Login with your details-> Accounts-> Apply for Digital Signature.
2. Fill the form and submit it.
3. Information Technology department verifies details and sends E-Token by Post.
4. After getting a receipt of E-Token, sign in to “Register Certificate” link available on your home page.
5. Fill all details to activate the E-Token. You will be charged Rs 625 per E-token.
6. Each User needs a Separate E-Token for corporate login.
I Forgot My Password. What can I Do?
Follow the steps given below:
Visit IOB Net Banking Site-> Open Login Page->Click on Forgot Password-> Enter you Login ID-> Enter your registered E-mail address.
If the Email Address and Login ID matches with the Bank’s record, then you will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number.
Enter OTP and soon you will receive the new password on your registered E-mail address.
What kind of services are offered in IOB-Net-Banking?
You can access various services like checking balance, transferring funds, request for cheque book, Pay various Utility Bills, Pay Taxes Online, etc.
How can I deactivate my account?
Follow the simple steps given below:
1. Login with the Account
2. Go to your Profile.
3. Go to Edit Profile
4. Choose Deactivate Account. Choose a suitable account you want to delete and then click on submit.
How can I Change my Nickname?
Follow the simple steps given below:
1. Login to the IOB Net Banking Account.
2. Reach your “Edit Profile” Page.
3. Choose “Change Nickname”.
4. Select the Account for which you want to change the ‘nickname’. Change it and then simply click on submit.
Now we will be providing you information about the IOB Net Banking Apps.
1. IOBMobile App is available on both Android and iOS. Using this app, you can access all the Net Banking Facilities.
2. IOB Connect, using this app a Non-Bank customer can request for opening Savings Account.
3. IOB mPassbook, using this app you can review your Account Balance anytime.
How to change Password of IOB Net Banking?
In order to change the password of IOB Net Banking, follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, Login to your Internet Banking Account
- Then, Go to the “Edit Profile” option.
- Now, click on the “Change Password” Option.
- Lastly, Enter your current password and then your New Password in the respected fields and click on “Submit”.
How to change the PIN?
If you want to change your Internet Banking PIN, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, Login to your Internet Banking Account.
- Now, go to the “Edit Profile” option.
- Now, click on “Change PIN”.
- Finally, Enter your Current PIN as well as New PIN in the respective fields and then click on “Submit”.
I forgot my PIN. What should I do?
Here, you have to submit a letter to your branch in order to reset the PIN. Later, the bank will generate a new PIN and send it to your e-mail.
How can I Change Services for my Account?
Please follow the steps given below to change the services:
- First of all, login into your Internet Banking Account.
- Next, visit the “Edit Profile” Section.
- Now, select “Change Services”.
- Now, you have to choose the Account for which you want to disable the Funds Transfer.
- If you really want to disable the Funds Transfer, then uncheck the “Allow Funds Transfer” checkbox and then click on “Submit”.
Later, if you want to enable “Funds Transfer” you have to visit the branch and submit the letter.