How to Register for IOB Mobile Banking: Do you have an account in Indian Overseas Bank? If yes, then are you using IOB Mobile Banking services? IOB provides various Mobile Banking services. Here we will provide you complete information about How to Register for IOB Mobile Banking.
In the current era, the use of Smartphones and devices is increased. So IOB has launched Mobile Banking App for the ease of customers. Using Mobile Banking, you will be able to perform various tasks at your convenient place and time. For, all the users who have an account in IOB should register for the IOB Mobile Banking.
Indian Overseas Bank provides various mobile banking services. With the help of IOB Mobile Banking, you will be able to perform various activities like Check Account Balance, Transfer Funds, request for a cheque book, Mini Statement, ATM Card blocking, etc.
How to Register for IOB Mobile Banking?
There are two ways by which you can register for IOB Mobile Banking.
- Visiting the Bank Branch
- Using Internet Banking
IOB Mobile Banking Registration By Visiting the Bank Branch
- In this process, first of visit the nearest IOB branch and ask for Mobile Banking registration form.
- Download the form by visiting this link
- Now, fill the form with all the required details.
- Submit it to the bank branch.
IOB Mobile Banking Registration By Using Internet Banking
Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the Official website of the Bank, IOB Net Banking.
- Login to your Account.
- Now, you have to click on “Edit Profile” option available on the top of the page. The page will appear as shown in the image below.
- Then, you have to click on “Register Mobile Banking” available on the left side of the screen.
- Now you will be able to view the form as shown in the image below.
- In this form, Enter your Account Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, select mobile banking funds transfer facility and lastly enter the fund’s transfer PIN.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on Submit.
Thus, your Mobile Banking Registration is complete.
Login into IOB Mobile Banking App
- If you a new user, you have to first enter your Registered Mobile number and PIN number.
- As soon as you enter both the fields, the user has to enter the OTP.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to enter the password twice.
We hope that you got all the required information about How to Register for IOB Mobile Banking.